With the guarantee of comfort comes the burden of restlessness!!!!!! What once took hours now only takes minutes, yet as we push towards a future where we have immediate access to everything, those delays feel longer than they ever did some time recently. That is surely the situation regarding the matter of downloading things over the Internet, in any event. Those were also the times when downloading even songs would take the better piece of an hour and downloading a full film would take about a week to download, yet as innovation has advanced we’ve seen these numbers fall definitely to the place.
Please follow our step-to-step guide in order to get the best speed while downloading on demand and enjoy the catch ups on your Sky Box sets whenever or wherever you want.
Contact Sky Customer Services For Sky Help & Support
Use an Ethernet Cable for better connection:
Using an Ethernet Cable to connect your broadband router directly with your Sky + box helps you to prevail over any interference problems related with wireless connections and provides you with as fast as possible download speeds.
Verify and perk up your wireless signal strength:
If the Signal Strength of your router is low then it might affect your On- Demand connection causing it to slow down.
Therefore Verify the Signal strength first by following these steps:
- Press the Service button on your Sky Remote.
- Now, by using left/right arrow buttons highlight Settings.
- To highlight Pictures press the Select button twice.
By using the left/right arrow buttons highlight Network.
- Have a look at the Signal Strength bar.
You can improve the signal strength in case it is low by taking the following steps:
- Please ensure that all the interference sources are removed. These sources can be Central heating, telephones, fax machines etc.
- Try adjusting the wireless routers location to avoid the sources that blocks signals which are particularly metal or water-based elements.
- Keep your Sky router away from other electrical appliances.
- Do not place your wireless router’s near windows in order to reduce signal interference from outside.
Close other internet devices while on-demand downloads are in progress:
Make sure you are not using any other internet device while the on-demand downloads are in progress. When browsing or streaming web on other devices lower down the speed of your On- Demand. Therefore, either pause your on-demand download or pause the other devices to speed up your On- demand downloading for a while.
Check the speed of your broadband:
The speed of your On-demand downloads depend upon the speed of your broadband. Check your broadband speed and make sure your broadband speed is more than 2 Mbps.
Need To Know Sky Customer Support Services Opening Timings?
Call Sky Customer Helpline At The Number Listed Here
Related FAQs You Might Want To Read:
- How To Troubleshoot Your Sky Hub Microfilters?
- What To Do When There Is No Sound While Watching Sky Go?
- What To Do When You Are Not Able To Connect To Sky On Xbox 360?
- How To Deal With Sky Go Buffering Problems?
- How To Manage Your Sky+ Recording?
- How To Manage Your Sky Bill Payment Online?
- How To Get Started With Sky Go?
- How To Set Up Sky Go App On Xbox 360?
- How To Change The Xbox 360 Console On Tv Using Sky Go?
- How To Fix Error Message On Xbox 360- “Problem Retrieving Programme Information”?
- How To Watch Sky Movies And Sky Sports Using Virgin Media?
- Diy — Easy Steps To Troubleshoot Problems While Accessing Sky Yahoo Mail.
- How To View Your Photos On Your Tv With Sky + App?
- How To Perk Up Your Sky On-Demand Downloads?
- How To Buy A Movie Through Your Sky+ Hd Box?
- How To View Sky Bill Online?
- How To Use The Kids Tile On Your Sky+ Hd Box?
- Easy Steps To Resolve Problems With Your Sky Remote.
- How To Personalize Your Sky Talk Voicemails Online?
- Easy Steps To Fix Images Or Video Problem On Sky Broadband.
- How To Fix Sky Go Silverlight Problem When Prompted “Right Click To Play Silverlight”?
- How to activate Vodafone Sim Card? Step by Step Instructographics