Sky Go Explained:
Sky Go is an online television service launched by Sky. This service allows you to watch live and on-demand TV while active or hustling on a number of different compatible devices. You can enjoy 40 or more channels depending on the channels you can access on your Sky package. This service is accessible to the existing Sky Go customers without paying any extra charges to your usual monthly subscription; nevertheless, in case you’re not a present Sky client then you can go for a Sky Go Monthly Ticket which permits you to watch Sky TV by means of Sky Go without standard Sky TV membership at the beginning every month.
Sky Go is viewable on devices like Mac, Windows PC, Smartphone, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Playstation 4 as long as you have an on-the-go 3G, Wi-Fi or broadband connection wherever you are and whenever you want.
Following is a step-by step guide on how to watch Sky Go on your personal computers or laptops, whether its a window or Mac based.
On a desktop or tablet Sky Go is ready for use through a web browser. So just simply visit www.skygo.com. Most web browsers are compatible including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
Important Note: Sky limits you to singing in on an utmost of two gadgets (devices) at any one time. One laptop or pc and one tablet.
Sign in using your Sky ID. In case you dont have a Sky ID then you can sign up to create one on the website.
The best way to use Sky Go is by installing Microsoft Silverlight. If you dont have it you will need to install it.
Once you’ve signed in you can watch live TV to your heart’s essence. The least demanding way is by means of the TV Guide which lives up to expectations just like it would work on an ordinary TV. Here you get a picture-in-picture, still you can likewise watch by means of a pop-out window or full-screen.
How do I Set Up Sky GO on my device?
Following is a step-by step guide for setting up Sky Go on different devices:
- Sky Go on Pc/Mac Laptop:
- Visit the official Sky Go Website through your web browser.
- Log in with your Sky ID in order to start watching Sky Go.
- The moment you are signedin through your device. You can start watching your favorite programs using Sky Go.
- Sky Go on iPad/iPhone:
- You can download the free Sky Go app by using iTunes store.
- Now, Log in using your Sky ID to use Sky Go. If you dont have an ID you can sign in to create one.
- Once you are done with the above mentioned formality you are then ready to use Sky Go for watching your favorite programmes.
Calls cost 0.07 per minute plus your providers access charge. You must be at least 18 years of age and be the bill payer or have the bill payers permission to use this service.
- Sky Go on Android Smartphone/Tablets
- By using Google Play Store you can download the free Sky Go app.
- Log in by using your Sky ID and start watching programmes using Sky Go.
Sky Go features at Glance:
- You can watch live TV directly from a host of Sky Channels by using your web browser.
- Watch your favorite programmes by using On-Demand service.
- You can upgrade your Sky Go to Sky Go Extra and to avail the opportunity of downloading your On Demand programmes in order to watch them later on your desktop or Laptop by using Sky Desktop application.
- You can connect Sky Go application via 3G, Wi-Fi or broadband.
- This app is free for all Sky TV Customers.
- You can also select Channels to watch from your present Sky TV package.
Related FAQs You Might Want To Read:
- How to troubleshoot your Sky Hub Microfilters?
- What to do when there is no sound while watching Sky go?
- What to Do When You Are Not Able To Connect To Sky on Xbox 360?
- How to deal with Sky go buffering problems?
- How to manage your Sky+ recording?
- How to manage your Sky bill payment online?
- How to Get Started With Sky Go?
- How to Set Up Sky Go app on Xbox 360?
- How to change the Xbox 360 console on TV using Sky GO?
- How to Fix Error Message on Xbox 360- “Problem Retrieving Programme Information”?
- How to watch Sky Movies and Sky Sports using Virgin media?
- DIY — Easy Steps to Troubleshoot Problems While Accessing Sky Yahoo Mail.
- How to view your photos on your TV with Sky + app?
- How to Perk up your Sky On-demand downloads?
- How to buy a movie through your Sky+ HD box?
- How to view sky bill online?
- How to use the Kids tile on your Sky+ HD box?
- Easy steps to resolve problems with your sky remote.
- How to Personalize Your Sky Talk Voicemails Online?
- Easy Steps to Fix Images Or Video Problem on Sky Broadband.
- How to Fix Sky Go Silverlight Problem When Prompted “Right Click to Play Silverlight”?
- How to Activate a Vodafone SIM Card